|
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
my girls. my loves.
I can finally...breathe.
Okay, not really, but at least I managed to surface back up for a bit to grab a few breaths of air before immersing myself into another episode of depression. A'levels, is very, very, very depressing. Not for the weak-hearted. And I'm weak-hearted so you get my drift now, yes? Haaa..but it's okay :) I have the girls, oh yes I do. Such angels they are :) I broke down after Maths paper 1, which goes to show how badly I screwed up the paper because I've NEVER ever broke down after doing ANY papers. Sheesh. But yeah, they were there, alright. Along with Kak Husna who showed up unexpectedly to just...dissolve all shit feelings away :)) And now, I'm gonna flood this entry with pictures. Lots and loads of pictures. I don't care if you get jelak :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
I love every single one of you :) Thank you so much for being there all the time to listen to my endless complaints..which are always about the same thing anyway. Hehe. We'll go jump into the sea right after our bio paper, okay sayang-sayang ku? :) <3 Labels: photos |