|
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ 11:35 PM
frost debagio de luna
Prom, prom, prom, prom =D I'm still having the prom fever! But then again, maybe it's just the fever. Because last night enjoy too much. I really can't say anything much about last night's prom because it was a BLAST!!!! Omg it actually made the prom I had back in Dunman two years ago seemed like a funeral (if you're picturing the funeral like they show on MyChemicalRomance's Helena, stop. at least that kind of funeral is fun). Like a dead, dead kind of funeral. But ohwell, this year's prom had better be good seeing that we paid 80+smackeroos (as compared to the 50bucks during dunman's prom) for the tickets PLUS another 18bucks for the post-prom party tickets. So yes, almost a hundred bucks paid for the tickets and it was all worth every cent of it :)
Although I could've saved a bit more on the hair and make-up (which i could've done better myself after seeing the results of my make-up artist, gah!) because I'm flat broke now. Bleargh. I don't know where to start gushing so I guess I'll let the pictures to stimulate the words that I'm about to type out :) Nad at my place before heading to Grand Hyatt. Heh, it turned out that my dad had to send us there c0s having to hire a cab just for the both of us...semakin papa kedana kita berdua nanti. Hoho. Tapi okay jugak pe. My dad's Nissan Sunny not bad, kan kan kan? :) The four of us, finally :)
The step sek yang tak menjadi, unlike me *chuckles* The abang charming that night :)
![]()
![]() Qashrul! *blush* hahahahahahahahahahahaha Pretty Angel :)![]() SOME of the gorgeous ladies for the night :)
|