|
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @ 4:10 PM
flashback
I haven't really gone onto a full blogging proper mode in a long, long time, have I? Heh. And as usual, after a long while of almost-hiatus stage, a lot has been happening and I mean A LOT. Strangely though, I'm trying as hard as I can to forget all the incidences that have been happening so far and those that I've missed out on jotting them down (which is aplenty, apparently). Yes, I refuse to remember. I refuse to recall and I refuse to reminisce.
So this entry is totally not about my recollection of the past few weeks or so. Translation: this is going to be another one of my non-stop-and-a-whole-lot-of-nonsensical-rambles entry and hahaha the title of my entry is very misleading, i know. I just realised that I've always liked to live in denial. Not in total denial per se, where I can't accept reality as it is altogether..but, just that when the reality is hard to deal with, I just choose to remain........nonchalant about it. It is only when the truth hits me hard in the face one day, that is only when I'd react. Slow reaction? No, not really. Like I said, I choose to live in denial. It just hurts less that way. Aaaaaaaand I think this blog's existance is just redundant. It's like, you come here every now and then to check this already-lifeless blog for some update of - what? What am I working as now? Whether Kai and I finally decided to call off our since-donno-when-relationship? Whether did I go on another mindless shopping spree and spend hundreds without realising it? If I'm already dead, like, for real? (im not gonna answer any of those hypothetical questions, you know. hurrr. it's HYPOTHETICAL. meaning it's IMAGINARY.) Haha, what I feel is that, if you want to know what's up with me, it doesn't hurt to call or text me (if you happen to know my handphone number that is. i haven't changed my number since i had it in sec one) just to say hi or anything like that. So you say blogs are meant to pour out your feelings and stuffs like that. Uhh..I don't exactly do that, so. Okay, I'm rambling. And I think it's just because I'm too lazy and tired to blog about stuffs anymore. Oh!! Speaking of being tired... I'm EXHAUSTED. See, I start work at 8.30AM and end at 5.30PM. And if you don't know where my office is located at, it's at Alexandra Road. Don't know where that is? Let's just say it takes me approximately one and a half hours to get there from home. On Monday - I have tuition (i teach this time) which starts at 8PM and ends at 10PM. Tuesday - as above. Wednesday - as above. Thursday - as above. PLUS rehearsal. For what, don't ask because I'm not going to tell. Friday - as above. PLUS another job which starts at...11PM. Saturday - as above. Sunday - pending to have tuition with another new kid. I work bloodily every single day. A little brutal but I'm hanging in there....somehow. Ah, so I have enlightened you on my every day routine and THAT is the ONLY reason why I'm all tired out and getting increasingly lazier every night to pour my heartfelt feelings to this....blog. Dumdeedaa. Ohhh. I'm going to leave my job soon. Yes, the one where I have to travel three hours back and forth every day. And if you're wondering, I AM at work now. Hahaha, cari chan la since I'm quitting soon. So if my boss happens to come across me blogging, got nothing to lose mah =D Don't get me wrong, I don't do this often. It's just that I've COMPLETELY finished my work and there's absolutely nothing else for me to do. I digressed. So yes, I'm leaving my job soon. Actually, I lost my train of thoughts because my in-charge came to tell me something pretty important in which! I'll post in the next entry because it's pretty.....interesting :) Dah. Okay. Enough. I think this would be one of the last of a proper blog entry until I've regained some energy to blog properly the next time....which won't be very soon. I know I promised the girls to post up our pictures that we took on our last (very last minute) outing togetherrrr.. It will come soon kay! I promise. AND I MISS YOU GIRLS LIKE SHIT. Huahuahua. Dah habis berbual, Aishah? Dah cukop? Dah penat? Dah? Dah? DAH?! Dah :) Assalamualaikum. Labels: word diarrhoea |