|
Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 9:06 PM
new found love
Say hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo to my new found love :)) The gorgeous-est gadget that I've everrrrrr ever bought for myself. This thing makes me a happy goober =D Of course the brother wasn't too enthusiastic about me paying almost 70smackeroos more JUST for the gorgeously beautiful reddddd colour with the same function as the rest but what does he understand? Girls' way of buying gadgets are waay different from that of guys'. It HAS to be pretty AND functional :) And this baby is oooohlala pretty plus it'd keep my company on my long and dreary rides everywhere.Who needs a _________ when you have this? At least you'd be assured of not being disappointed time and time again for one thing. Well, unless of course, the battery died on me halfway through the almost-two-hours journey to work. But I can handle that kind of disappointment once in a while, not all the time. And and and it'd keep me company all the time as and when I'm in need of it...plus it won't say things that I don't need to hear when I'm feeling sad..neither will it agitate me even further when I'm already so pissed off about certain things. Oh yes, this baby will do all that. I shall name this baby Max. Hehe. If this little thing can have this kind of impact on me, wait till you see when I get my first bike *smiles like a happy goober* which would be (insya'Allah, if i don't die halfway while taking my bike license).......... Jeng jeng jeng ![]() When THIS baby comes, I'm gonna name it Michael Fernandez. Huahuahua =D Labels: word diarrhoea |