|
Saturday, March 15, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
of funny voices and orgasmic food :)
NUS open house was comforting. At least I know where I stand now :) What went wrong doesn't really matter anymore because now, there's a headstart for me. I'm just gonna go with the flow and whatever comes, that's what I'll take. But I'm just praying that whatever comes, would be the best.
Anyway, it's been quite a while since I spent the day laughing like idiots with Nad. And she's probably the only person who would chortle, yes chortle, at my stupidity (ie, jokes). And it's because of her chortling makes me laugh like an idiot. Haha sayang kau lah Nad. Oh and to self-entertain ourselves, we filled our lungs with helium and began singing in the bus. The end result? Almost the entire bus mimicked our actions and had a whole bus of singing chipmunks =D !! I want to recommend Thai Express! The service is superb, the food came almost immediately when you ordered, and the food is...masya'Allah orgasmic! That was the FIRST time that I finished my food and actually wanted to demand for more! =D The usual take-picture-of-food before devouring them. Mmm mmmm... My seafood kway teow =D The taste is like no ordinary seafood kway teow hokay. It's THAI seafood kway teow =D I want more me want more aishah wants more! Happy goober sebab the food sedap nak mampos. Even the drink is yummyyyyyy :)
People who knows what kind of a fussy eater that I am, it's not easy for me to finish up my food. So being able to highly recommend a restaurant like this means that the food is really really sedap. And it's relatively cheap la :) for a nice ambience place with great service plus plus plus ggrrrreeeeaaaattt orgasmic food. GO EAT THERE NOW LA. Okay and to end this entry in an anti-climax way... Haha, I love this girl. Oh! And I have a new pet Tamagotchi called.....Yan :) |