|
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
unintentional
SSDC must have gotten the most bimbotic bike students everrr as of yesterday. Sissy and I had our best bimbo moments the second we reach there. Hehe. Eh, ride bike not easy hokay. It's bloody heavy and ohmygod I almost had an asthma attack the moment I was done with practical. And yours truly happen to fall together with the bike a grand total of 6 times in 2 hours. SIX! And and and it was only the first practical for some of us and a chain accident had to happen. Hehe. But it was fun, really. I can't wait to have my next practical :))
One thing that I DO NOT look forward to is the sunburn part. My arms look utterly disgusting now. If the sunburn was covering the whole arm, I wouldn't mind. At least it's the same colour throughout. BUT THIS! My arms have striped sunburns. Don't ask how, just imagine my arms in alternate colours. Disgusting. Urgh. And it'll take me six bloody months to get my arm to have a uniform skin tone -_-" Yes, I have to live with long sleeves for six months. BAH. On a much, much, much, mucccccccccccccchhh happier note... ![]() *smiles like a happy goober* Labels: word diarrhoea, Yan |