|
Thursday, April 03, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
orgasmic food again and again.
Wahaha life's been treating me good because I've been having orgasmic food for like the donno-how-many-times lately =D First was Thai Express with Nad, which I've already mentioned. Next was Sakae Sushi with the sister. Another was Secret Recipe with Ezal. Just the other day was Manhattan Fish Market with the whole group of doofus people. Number five was Ambrosia (with shisha! tambah happy gue) with dotdotdot :) And today was Eatzi with, ahem, my very shy friend =D Happy la siols. No wonder getting fatter every single day -_-
I wanna recommend Eatzi!! Because it's waaaay much better than Swensen's and and and MUCH MUCH cheaper la seh. Shy friend and I ate our hearts out, spulrging mostly on the desserts (because it was thaaat good...yum!), and only paid 32smackeroos for two persons' worth of binging. I tell you, we ate A LOT. Okay la, a lot of desserts but still a lot :)) My Chicken Cabonara (i thinkkkkk...hahaha). It's actually fettucine in cream sauce with slices of chicken ham. The sauce is defintely not muak at all. If you have been to Fish&Co's and tried the Garlic&Lemon Mussels dish, aaah, the taste of the cream sauce is just like the gravy of that :) Shy friend's Cheesecake with strawberry sauce.
Halfway through eating, the waiter lighted up the candle for us. Macam romantic gitu la kan. We were already seated beside the window, raindrops were dotted on it, then got candle lagi :) I told you my friend is very shy. |