|
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:19 AM
swept off my feet.
Beautiful, beautiful wedding :)
It's probably the only wedding that the guests have to wear black and only black. The bride and groom, well, they were clad in red so they'd be the centre of attention of everybody. Haha, attention deprived couple, really. Of course, I couldn't be any happier because wearing black is tralala~ for me. Heh heh. Thank god the butterflies in my stomach decided to disappear as soon as Ezal started the drums. Kalau tak dah pekak telinga semua orang dalam ballroom tu *chuckles. You'll wear those shoes and I'll wear that dress, alright. Thank you for making my night a wonderfully and amazingly magical one. It's probably the closest that I could get to having a Cinderella happy ending because of you. Thank you for making me feel beautiful for one night. Thank you for being an awfully good dancer *chuckles. Ultimately, thank you, for being you. And yes, you can have this dance anytime you want it, babe. Anytime you want it :) |