|
Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 8:15 AM
hands clasped tight.
The last time that I majorly screwed up an interview was about two years ago, when they were interviewing me for a post in the jawatankuasa (JK) of MCS. There were about, more or less, 10 of them in that room, intimidating the shit out of me by staring down at me like that. And God, I stuttered and mumbled and hyperventilated all at once and give crap answers to their questions.
Needless to say, I didn't get the post. Duh. But in about 2 hours' time, I'd be, once again, sitting in front of a panel of interviewers. This time, it'd be to convince them that I deserve a place in their school to teach. Okay, make that, go to school to study how to teach. Heh. And this time, I can't afford to screw up like how I did two years ago because this time, my future really depends on this. Heavily dependent on this. Aaahh..Bismillah banyak-banyak. Selawat banyak-banyak. And just in case, mengucap banyak-banyak. Amin. I gave my SIA interview up for this. So I'd better, better, better, better NOT screw this up. Wish me luck people, please? Labels: word diarrhoea |