|
Saturday, May 03, 2008 @ 3:21 AM
the perks of being aishah. for now.
The perks of having a father who literally owns the driving center:
Every single one of the instructors there know me by anak-abang-Jamal. I tell you, that place became a self-esteem booster for me hokay. Everywhere I go, surely got someone to tegor me. Wahahahaha popular ke pe aku. I swear I've never been this famous before *chuckles. And since almost all of them knows me, of course they'd play the protective pakcik-pakcik and look out for me every time I come down for practical. Which isssss...not exactly fun in a way because I have to ride safely all the time yadayadayada. I got a scolding from the chief instructor yesterday because I was speeding and overtake recklessly. Hahahaha padahal padahol. But it's okay :) I like being, ahem, protected. Lol. I know most of you'd be thinking that since my daddeo's working there, getting through the practicals are easy peasy. In a way, it is, because even when the slots are fully booked, I'd somehow get a slot for myself, just nice to fit into my schedule. Other than that, no other privileges. No, I do not get through my practicals easily la. Imagine a sotong (like me) riding a bike? Hur, not very pretty I tell you. But I got through them nevertheless because there's always an instructor ready to be my personal teacher. Hehe. One to one pe. Mana tak senang pass kan? =D The perks of having freelance jobs: No boring sitting-down-at-the-chair-staring-at-the-monitor-for-eight-bloody-hours anymore. No routine to follow by. No harassment from anybody at a standard workplace. Nyeheh. I get to do my job at my own free time and free will. If I don't feel like doing it.....cancel je la :) Haha. But but but, it gets pretty tiring having to travel back and forth and almost everywhere in the east. Gah. That's the only complaint I have about having this tutoring job. I think. I shall not get started on complaining about my students because 90% of them are well-behaved. It's just the one or two of them who make my blood boils all the time but let's not touch on that :) I mentioned jobs, not job, right? Let's just say there's another performance coming up for us and the moolahs that we're getting this time round would be enough to pay for the downpayment of my...jengjengjeng... Bike =D The perks of being the only girl in the band: This one, nothing perky about it. Hahaha. I'm glad that we've grown so much more rather than just "being in a band" as bandmates. I guess the neverending hours and time spent together made us glue together. Yeah, I know you dudes would be gagging and puking into your monitor screens reading this but what do I care. You can vomit out blood and die miserably for all I care nyaha. But..:) Alah, this kind of things no need to declare out like this. You guys know that I love you and I know you guys love me more than I do. Hehehe. The perks of being single: Hohohoho don't let me get started on this because it'll never stop. I'm like, basking in the sunshine of singlehood maaaaaaaaaaaan =D Bottomline is, I'm one Oh, just one more thing though. Can I please get my ability to sleep at night back? Labels: word diarrhoea |