|
Sunday, June 08, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
thinking thoughts
Ya-huh I'm still alive :)
Prior to opening this blogger page, there's at least, a minimum of a million things at the top of my head that I wanted to rant and rave about here. But the moment I finished keying in the bracket to form that smiley face in that line above, my mind went ............. -_- I'm just gonna list out all my thoughts that managed to stay in my brain in numbers. That seems to work out fine all the time I get this blank sheet of nothingness up in the hollow space on my neck, ie, my head. 1. Bike practicals are beginning to make me a little peeved. I'm currently waiting for my TP test, so that's not an entirely bad thing, having finished all my practicals and all, right? But the thing is, I know I'm SUPPOSED to fail the last two practicals that I took (practical 6 part 2 and practical 7 respectively) but I managed to like, uh, miraculously pass them. It's like, obvious gila babi rusa that I failed. For example, for practical 6 (it's on-the-road practical), which I took about like, 4 days ago. I was doing a lane change, so I did all the necessary things. Check mirror, signal, blind spot...the works. I noticed a car was approaching in my lane but I couldn't gauge how fast/slow it was going. So as I was coming in to the lane, the car was already riiiiiiiight behind me and horned at me. I almost died. Ya'll know how I HATE it when cars horn at me. Gaaaah. Thank God I managed to compose myself and speed up before I could really, actually die. Nyeh. If that's not enough to constitute to a failure, trust me, there's MORE. My right leg came down while stopping. Wobbled like mad when doing a u-turn. Dragging of gear 2. Although this was not intentional but whatthehell, I still did it anyway. Did not check back before moving off a couple of times. I'm embarassing myself and emphasising on what a terrible, terrible rider I am. But, hollymollymacaroni, I passed that practical -_- And I hate the fact that the instructors were probably using the I'm-anak-abang-Jamal theory to let me get through the practicals. Annoying nak mampos la can? Sheeeeeeeesh. Whatever it is, TP test's in about a week's time. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhh I'd better pass this on first try. 2. I can't wait to start school. School means being able to stay in a hostel. Being able to stay in a hostel means staying out of home. Staying out of home means finding peace. Finding peace means a happy goober Aishah :) 3. This tutoring job is slowly but surely, taking its toll on me. I haven't slept properly since forever and is made worse by my non-stop-sneezings and occasional fever. Signs of exhaustion, alright. 4. My sister (if you can actually still call her that) is still not talking to me. 5. Might as well I move out of the house and pretend that I don't even know her at all right? 6. Okay, point #5 may seem like takde kene mengene with anything but actually got ah. 7. I'm seriously considering turning lesbian. 8. But, but, but. However, however, however :) 9. I need to go shopping. BADLY. 10. I miss NadSyidHanan. Where the hell did you girls disappear to?? 11. Friday night's gig was AWESOME :) Thank you, motherfuckers, for making my last performance a fuckenly kickass one :) Soulja Boy melted my hardrock heart and that just made the whole night even more awesome :)))))) And after Friday night's gig just concludes the end of my performing days. My guitar is now in the safe hands of Apek, whom I'm sure will take care of it just like how he takes care of his other 3 guitars -_- Why in the world would he have 3 guitars, I also do not know. But I just made it 4 =D 12. I really should stop being so vulgar. It makes me feel so uncouth and uncivilised. Urgh. 13. Okay, from today onwards, The F-Word, is FORBIDDEN. Oh and, along with other vulgar words, too, if I can help it :) 14. But, but, but........soulja boy *smilesbeegbeeeeeeeeg* 15. I'm addicted to Starbucks coffee and others. Erhem, others being...others la :))) 16. I chopped off my hair like FINAAALLEEEEYYY. 17. SEVEN inches down the drain babyyyyy!! 18. I feel so light on my head now. And I look 10 years younger. Okay, bedek. 19. Haha, and to think that the guys actually sanggup temankan me for the whole gruelling 4 hours of making my hair done. Lol lol lol. In their opinion, me losing my waist-length hair just made me lose my bombshell appeal. Like as if I have any appeal in the first place -_- At least Yan liked it, kan kan kan Yan? =D 20. Ezal's bike is so orgasmically hot that I'm jealous. One night, when he's asleep, I'm gonna puncture both the tyres and whack that bloody thing senseless until he couldn't make out what's the piece of metal junk lying on where his bike is supposed to be *evil laughter* 21. I miss Hafiz already. Sigh. Another a week plus more till he's back :( 22. I'm getting married next month to soulja boy. Woohoo! Okay dah, kalau dah start merepek tu maknanya kene berhenti dengan secepat mungkin. I swear my melayu is like, so merepek already. How to become Cikgu Aishah like this? Labels: numberings, word diarrhoea |