|
Saturday, June 21, 2008 @ 1:47 AM
with the touch of your fingertips...
And soooooo...
We travelled from City Hall to Bugis back to City Hall to Clarke Quay and then to Boat Quay, U-turned back to Clarke Quay aaaaand finally flopped down on the seats provided in front of some building at Tanjong Pagar.....on foot. We could've continued our journey to Outram Park on foot, too, but soooomebody just wasn't too confident enough to walk there and not get lost. Hehe. I endured the 34645723476493709 pictures that he wanted to show off when he was on the one week trip to Kuala Lumpur/Tioman and realised something quite surprising :)) Heh heh. So much for getting lost ehhh. Okay lah, for me AJE because he knows the whole damn place at the tip of his fingertips. I'd probably ask him "Where are we now...?" for like, 452457370968356 times each time we emerge somewhere from some alley. Next time, I'll make sure we both get lost by bringing you to the East hokay. Yah, I've been living in Pasir Ris for 8 years now but I can still get lost in my own neighbourhood, imagine that. Now that's what we call getting lost, hokay Mat Dangdut? :) Labels: Yan |