|
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
yang terindah :)
Initial plan to go: Pulau Ubin Final destination: East Coast Park and then Downtown East Initial time to meet up: 7.00 AM Actual time that we met: 8.30 AM Girls will always be girls :) Initial plan to do: Cycling and then picnic Actual thing we did: Cycling, CAMWHORE, tangled ourselves up in a game of Twister, got caught in the rain, ate to keep warm, and then headed to Downtown East for proper lunch. Heh heh. This entry will be chokeful of pictures, I swear. Just because almost all the pictures turned out nice nyah nyah nyah. ![]() Good morning! Heh heh, Syida still sleeping aaahhh ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh hello, Nad :) She's bitchy on days ending with Y. Uhhuh. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Wondering how did we get this shot without any other human intervention? :) . . . . . . . Yes, we hang Hanan's camera on a tree to get that shot. Hardcore camwhores through and through woohoo! Another shot with the help of a tree :) We're gooooood...
Right after this shot was taken, I fell off my bike.
![]() ![]() Tulang-tulangku nak patahhhhhh Nad's very shiny face. Visit her at BodyShop to find out how to get this effect. All dried up :)
I love every single one of you darlings. And I know that 10 years from now, nothing's ever gonna change. Nothing :) Labels: photos |