|
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
popapopapa
The clutter in my brain needs some sorting out.
1. Happy 20th Birthday Too bad that boy is spending his 20th birthday out in some...I donno, ocean? Haha, what do people at the Navy do anyway? I just realised I haven't meet the boys for like 32556234573645 days. Haha, to think that we couldn't survive without meeting once a week :(2. NTUMS Camp is probably the BEST camp that I've ever went to. Three days and two nights is sooooooooo not enough. It's also probably the only camp that tests both the physical and mental aspects and ohgod I'm so drained out right after that. And I forgot how wonderful it is to solat jemaah :) 3. Now my kids know that Miss/Cikgu Aishah is not a teacher to be messed around with. I just have to be careful to not cause any of them to pee in their pants though. Hehe. 4. I'm done grieving over the death of a stranger. You're just a loss that was never meant to be found anyway. I hope you're happy with everything that you have and everything that you are now, even if it means going back on your words. 5. Shoes...I didn't know shoes can bring me to a state of this kind of unfathomable euphoria. I must have bought at least six pairs of shoes this month. Oh, and before that, I threw out twelve pairs that's found rotting in the cupboard. 6. Working clothes make me look 20 years older. 7. I'm missing you. 8. No lifer. Uhhuh. I shall embrace that title with absolute graciousness. Labels: birthday wishes, numberings |