|
Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
slowly fleeting.
I would fall asleep Only in hopes of dreaming That everything would be like it was before But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor It's like as though I've finally resurfaced back up again and it feels good to be breathing air once more. Reality may seem like such a bitch but hey, it's what we all are living with. Beats fantasy anytime because at least, in reality, you know it's real. * Shopping seems to have crept it's way through in me up to the point that I found a morbid satisfaction in it. To think that I loathe shopping and the mere thought of it turns me off, look what's happened now. Bored? Shop. Pissed off? Shop. Tired? Shop. Too much money? Shop. No more money? Shop. Damn. * And do you know that being happy for someone can actually make you much, much, much happier as compared to being happy for yourself? It's a wonderful revelation and why didn't it come hitting me in the head earlier. Saves me the trauma for once, at least. * I had Starbucks for four days straight including today and it isn't doing my stomach much favour. Oohh and I've finally get to feel what it's like to be a baristaaaaaa~ * I don't know but I've been eating a lot of this Yanyan biscuit snacks of late and didn't really take much notice of the insignificant words that's written on the biscuits until tonight. Call this coincidence but as I was munching on them, somebody called. That phonecall left me with a warm fuzzy tingly feeling all over the place with a dumb smile playing on my face until I took a glance at the biscuit stick that I was about to devour. It said, "BEWARE OF LIES." Labels: word diarrhoea |