|
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 @ 4:14 AM
street signs
The stranger sang a theme, from someone else's dream. The leaves began to fall and no one spoke at all. But I can't seem to recall, when you came along.
I keep wondering how you did it, drawing me so close to you, it's dangerous. You intrigue me in your way of coming, so genuine and yet there's just something else that you hold back. I looked into your eyes and found that they were of an unusual shade of brown with a hint of green, so captivating. What is it about you that keeps me coming back? What is it about us that makes everything else falls into place? Surreal - that's the only word to describe how you actually appeared, how you eventually manage to stay, how I reacted to this whirlwind of events. We have a million and one things in common but we are in different galaxies from another. Your world and my world, belong to an entirely different universe altogether. But that's just it, isn't it? Despite all of these, we still collide, and set everything else into place. It seemed like a horrifying revelation to me at the beginning but... I want to be with you. Labels: Yan |