|
Sunday, August 03, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
erase. everything.
"One of the slaps life can give you in the face is watching your ex-boyfriend move on. Move on, treating the current girlfriend better because, well, he screwed up whilst being with you and therefore, learnt his lesson. So whatever lesson that he did not learn whilst with you, he learnt it soon after. And then you'd wish he screwed up before he met you so he would then treat you right. You wish he screwed up with someone else so he wouldn't screw it with you."
An ex-schoolmate wrote that in her blog, and I couldn't agree more. But for me, I guess one tight slap would be a better analogy than just a slap. And another tighter slap would be... It's not that easy for me as it is for you. That's just not fair. No, not for me. But for...you. But...thank God for the One who really understands and let me take my time. Even when he very well knows that it would take forever and that time, may never come at all. I'm sorry. I truly am. Labels: Yan |