|
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 @ 1:17 AM
smiles all over the world tonight
The great thing about having awesomeshitass friends like all my beautiful friends is that, well, they just made everything else great. In fact, more than great. More like, perfect. More like, completion. And they complete me. And they are the only ones whom I dare to associate forever with because I know they will be nothing but forever :)
I'm gonna do the numbering thing again to sort things out a little :) 1. School/work is getting better. And it's making me a lot more certain that this is what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life. Doesn't matter if I get students from hell or not, if I love what I'm doing, insya'Allah I can make those students from hell like angels. Nyahahaha =D 2. I love my friends I love my friends I love my friends to bits and pieces and a trillion and one yellow sunflowers :) 3. I'm excited for this Friday's photoshoot =D 4. Mummy's turning another year older in about a week's time. And she's already asking from us an iPhone. Right. 5. That reminds me, I need to get myself a new phone too. 6. And a laptop. 7. Okay, laptop's more important so I'll get that first. 8. I like the way things are between us right now. The both of us are so busy, it's not that big a deal that we don't get to meet up often at all. And that's the best part. Because we don't get to meet often, every meet-up is...well...precious and very much looked forward to. We don't have to worry about the other feeling neglected and all that shit because it's all nonsense. You-do-your-thing-I-do-my-thing :) Just the way I like it. 9. I don't like people who don't know the meaning of busy. Really. Stop being so clingy la ya'rabbi! 10. It's been a long time since I had to crack my brain for nice words to say so that the rejection would be slightly gentler and doesn't cause a permanent damage to the, um, ego. 11. I hate it when guys ask to be given a chance to prove themselves. 12. FYI, things like that don't have to be asked verbally. 13. And I don't like non-busy guys right now. 14. I like superduperultra busy guys. Hahahaha what the hell is that suppose to mean, I also do not know. 15. My priority list:
And to think that his priority list is exactly the same :) 16. I love my mom's reaction when I told her I'd be going on a date today. Classic, I tell you. And dad's way of saying, "Ohhh ada orang hantar eehhh?" very, very, very, very animatedly when I refused his offer to send me to SSDC the other time, just make me love them so much more :) ps: pictures will be up the moment my darlings uploaded them all up in photobucket :) pps: nationaldayparade was awesome despite the rain and all. it was even made better with the complementary venti-sized starbucks iceblended drinks and oreo cheesecake *chuckles Labels: numberings |