|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 7:59 PM
frenzy
"Okay, berikan saya contoh makanan orang cina."
"BABIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" Needless to say, I laughed my uncontrollable laughter at that. How very unprofessional of me but whatever. That totally made my day =D Oh God I love my kids :))))) On a slightly more depressing note, I'm beginning to hate the holidays BECAUSE there's like a million and one things to do before the kids get to go for their holidays. And all of the things that's needed to do got to be crammed into this one short week. How how how??? OH AND! I'm gonna be evaluated this Thursday by my mentor. You know, sometimes you see another teacher sitting at the back of the classroom and then your teacher will be like, extra nice to you on that day? Ah yah, apparently, that's your teacher's boss evaluating the way your teacher teach. Heh heh, now you know kan kan kan?? Anyway, YIKES!! Labels: teacher rambles |