|
Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 1:11 AM
i dont care if monday's black
To think that I used to find shopping such a loathsome thing to do, I now find every single damn excuse there is to go on "retail therapy". Eh but this time round, the excuse is VERY acceptable. Raya shopping maaah =D you tell me WHO cannot resist shopping for raya?
ANYWAY Let's see how retail therapy has made me into a happy goober :) 1. turquoise kebaya from Jelita - $219 2. Nine West heels - $145 (and this was ALREADY on discount dammit) 3. Guess handbag - $ 119 (kel bought it for me c0s he's the one who found it nice) 4. contact lenses - $60 (ezal paid this for me c0s he was also buying contact lenses so he thought, might as well pay together gether) 5. Charles&Keith wedges - $49.90 6. Novo pumps - $49.90 7. Chomel necklace - $30 8. LittleMatchGirl dress - $79 9. HURS dress top - $39.90 10. a random red kebaya - $60 GRAND TOTAL: $851.70 Yeah, and the victims who had to chip in to my grand total of spending are my two lovely boys mentioned above :) I is not that rich to be able to spend all that money. Sometimes, need to have people to willingly sponsor siket. Hehe. Little bit only, not a lot -inserts muka tak tau malu- At least I've got what I needed for raya, so I've run out of good excuses to go on a shopping spree anymore heh heh. Mentang-mentang I haven't been able to celebrate raya properly for the past three years, this year I'm going all out to raya seh. Hoho. I just realised, after paying for the random red kebaya that I fell in love with, that I've got five freaking kebayas to wear this year. Mabok kan? I is so gila. And now my Hichael wants to sponsor me another kebaya so that we matching-matching on the first day of raya macam orang baru kahwin. Hehe. Labels: rambles |