|
Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 12:48 AM
mama tells me i shouldn't bother
1. Happy 19th Birthday Qhairil!!! Heh actually kan, I have yet to even message or call him to wish him a happy birthday. And it's not as if he reads my blog. Heck, he doesn't even know the address of my blog although he does know I have a blog. Ahahaha =D
I love this particular cousin of mine extra extra extra a lot because kan, he took me on my first pool game =D Okay la, that's not the ONLY reason why I love him because there's other plenty reasons why. Anyway! Happy birthday Qhairil!!! I'd better go msg him now lorrrrrr...ahahah. Yah yah I know this section of my entry isn't meant to be about me and hence the picture above macam tak kene tempat tapi apa nak buat. I jakon first time main pool betol-betol IN Singapore so that picture above is like, mandatory. Hehe.2. Oh! I almost forgot that Qhairil's birthday is always together withhhhhh TEACHER'S DAY!!! My first ever teacher's day was celebrated in school (duh) and I swear to God it was overwhelming. I almost teared la okay. Only my kids know how much of a hellish time I've been giving them in class what with the shoutings, threatenings and throwing them out of class. And I admit, I did portray my annoyance blatantly one too many times, but, that's the only way to shut them up especially for the p5s. But despite all of that, MOST of them still come up to me and showered me with gifts. I mean, literally showered me up to the point where one whole part of my table was covered with them gifts! It's not the gifts that I'm overwhelmed about, it's merely their thought of showing me appreciation even after everything. And it was only a month plus that I've been teaching them. Haaaa...only God knows how thankful I am to be in this profession. Insya'Allah, this is what I would be doing for the rest of my life :)
![]() Cikgu Aishah muka gembira! I brought home 5 bags full of gifts that day and I still have two more bags stashed in my drawer waiting to be brought home.3. Met up with Zul and Syafiq for dinner on last Wednesday and Thursday respectively. The two best boy friends since Dunman :) It's surprising how easy it is for us to just talk freely about everything and anything under the sun (or moon for that matter since it was already night time heh). And and and a few hours of meeting up isn't enough because we still have got so much left to say even after we parted ways. Continue sms-ing some more! Meet up soon again, boys!
You have no idea how many shots we took before this. It was THAT difficult to take pictures with this boy la haiyoh. Oh, Zul is still "camera shy" (my foot) as ever so no pictures with him haha. But Zul, I don't care. On my birthday outing, you MUST acquiesce gracefully to my request of camwhoring =D 4. Girls' day out yesterday and we went on a photoshoot! Oh by the way, the four of us are all part-time air stewardess now. I find that awesomely cool that we all have the same part-time jobs. Hanan's with Emirates (i wanted this airline actually but ohwell), Syida's with SIA, Nad's with Cathay Pacific and I'm with Thailand Airlines. Pictures of our photoshoot will be up as soon as we collect them yay! Sneak preview siket...ni lah kakak-kakak baru touch down.
![]() 5. Abang was sooooooooooooooooo generous over the weekend that he bought for me a LAPTOP. A freaking laptop that cost him like, $1599 (that's the cost they had during the Comex show. original price was about 2000+ smackeroos?). And he bought TWO. One for himself, so we both have identical laptops now hehe. Needless to say, I'm blogging on my new handydandy laptop =D I'm gonna send this baby for a makeover at G-Mask soon soon soon! The whole sleek black outlook of it is slightly boring so I'm gonna pimp it soon heh. You know how I'm always very jakon with new gadgets, so...
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
6. Baybeats was awesome awesome awesome just because the company kicks ass. Thanks, Farhan :) 7. I love you boys, serious ah. You boys being, kelapekezalfian :))))))))))) 8. Ramadhan is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omg can you tell how happy I am =D It's the only month of the entire year that I really look forward to and now it's here yay yay yay! Jangan puasa yok yok hor korang-korang semua :) Hoho and you know, last night (being the first night/morning to wake up for sahur and all), NONE of us woke up for sahur. Mom confidently thought she set the alarm at 4.30AM but I guess she forgot to confirm it with the phone so, it didn't ring la. Hahahahaha classic case of the fasting month. And to prevent from this to happen again, mom and dad already sahur-ed before they went to bed. Cuteness I tell you. 9. Suffian Suhaimi... miss you. *smiles* Labels: numberings, photos |