|
Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 12:31 AM
sensible nonsense.
"You should really stop dating ugly guys."
"What!" "If you think about it, all those guys whom you've dated right, none of them come close to being good looking." "******* is. You can't deny that. You told me yourself you had the orgasms just seeing him smile." "Really? I did? I must be drunk." "You ARE drunk now." -_- "Okay, okay, that's only one. But the rest??? You date an ugly guy, you gave him an ego boost and make him believe that he can get any girl he wants. Come on la, you have above average looks and you can be hot if you want to. So let's say you date an ugly guy, he might be thinking, ohmygod, I'm dating such a pretty girl. I must be a hotstuff myself. See? And then he goes around to other girls, working himself on them because he believes he can get them. And if you find out that he's on to other girls, he'll just brush it off as his 'friends' like as though you're that retarded. So save the lives and hearts of the other girls out there, Sha, and stop dating ugly guys!!!" "Gimme an example?" "OHGOD ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? THAT CURLY HAIR DUDE YOU'VE BEEN STUCK WITH FOR THREE YEARS LA!!" To that, I burst out laughing hysterically. For a drunk girl, she puts the sense into nonsense. All hail the mighty Xueling =D Labels: rambles |