|
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
six feet from the edge
Listening to Creed's songs reminded me of those times when I sat in the MLEP room, most of the time snoozing away, when Ashraf would come bother me with my guitar and bugged me to sing for him while he played. Haha, and after that he would wiggle wiggle his eyebrows annoyingly to get cigarettes from me heh. I'd end up giving him one whole box and he'd be so thankful...only for a few minutes *chuckles*
And listening to Creed's songs, too, reminded me of the jaysee days. As hellish as I'd recall those days, there were still fond memories that I managed to etch out from. I miss going to school, and having the privelege of actually being a student. Honestly, I enjoy studying. It's just that those times when I feel extra stupid on that particular day by letting other external factors distract me from actually using the full potential of the fluff found in my skull. Ahwell, no point for regrets now. At least I'm on my way to getting what I've always wanted as a kid, and I can never be thankful enough for this chance that He gave me despite me screwing a lot of things up along the way. Anyway, jaysee days are terribly missed and I cannot cannot cannot wait for the iftar gathering we're gonna have this coming Saturday :) It's already the 15th day of Ramadhan. Everything has been smooth so far, alhamdullilah. Just please, please, please don't let Ramadhan end so soon... Labels: rambles |