|
Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 3:50 AM
glitter glue
Somebody once told me at that time when I lost my phone (that trusty k800i), that it was a good thing I lost it because it was high time that I let go of the past and start creating new memories instead.
I believed him. So, create new memories I did, but at the same time, the past crawled up behind and caught up. Although it was only for a brief moment of time, that was the most intense brief moment of time. I read back all the messages that I've been saving since April this year. Most of them were sickening messages, only some were worth saving. This year, this whole year, had been very overwhelming. I can't remember what took place but at the same time, everything is still fresh and vivid in my mind, playing and replaying like a broken recorder, it's cruel. I prayed for a better year, this 2008, but I guess the exact opposite happened. The worst of last year had to be the A'levels period. The worst of this year...I can't put a finger to any yet because, who knows, the worst has yet to come. That, and, there's just too many for me to decide on which moment had to be the worst. Maybe if life gave us the ability to just Select, Right click and then Delete, it would make everything, every single damn thing so much easier. Maybe a Rewind button could be useful, too. If I were to continue typing, I doubt this post is ever gonna end because there's like, as usual, probably more than a million things swimming in my head right now but I just can't seem to grab hold of one thought and think it through really thoroughly. There are many what-ifs and I'm getting sick of thinking about those what-ifs. I wish I'd only think of those what-ifs when I'm given the ability to turn back time and actually carry out those what-ifs. Only then you'd know, right? Otherwise it'd be just a waste of thought. And it's not like as though I think a lot (more important things that is) with this fluff I have for a brain. This blog is gonna be made private soon. There's just too many unwanted people reading this blog. The handphone number is gonna be changed soon, too. I'll only update the change of number to those who matter. Oh, one more thing, to you (or maybe all of you), please kick the habit of saying I-miss-you when the thought of that particular person whom you're apparently missing, only appeared for that brief second. "Missing" someone doesn't mean looking at their friendster profile and then it suddenly hit you that you haven't met that person in ages when you haven't thought about them at all only until that moment. Bottomline is, just don't say things you don't mean. Really. Don't make phrases which hold so much meaning into them change into nothing but mere exchange of insignificant words. Labels: word diarrhoea |