|
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
hati sayu mengenang dirimu
Overwhelming.
That's the only word to describe Ramadhan. But alhamdulillah, with His help, I managed to get through it. Barely surviving but I'm still here, thank God. Overwhelming. When the takbir was recited, I was surprised by myself. There was just this pent up emotions that I kept for so long that it just decided to...let go at the start of takbir. Whatever that means, Ya'Allah, please help me get through it. Overwhelming. Thoughts of arwah Yayi, Tok Alil, Khairul and Luqman literally swam in my head. And for some reason why, I miss all of them so, so, so, so, much. Overwhelming. Since I'm overwhelmed with emotions right now (since i was kinda stoic the whole day today), I'd like to seek forgiveness from all that I've done wrong in one way or another. The reason for everyone not being perfect is overrated, and I think I'm way far beyond than anybody else from being perfect. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely apologize to everyone for whatever torment or ordeal I may have intentionally or unintentionally inflicted upon.... ...especially you. For those messages that I did not reply today, please blame my head but not my heart. On a much less solemn note, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone :) |