|
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
somewhere over the rainbow
One thing that's great about having a handful of awesome guy friends is that the good guy friends won't ever, in a trillion gazillion years, bullshit you. Especially those guy friends who are aware of that fine line drawn between friendship, and a screwed-up friendship by involving this sickening thing called "feelings". And, guy friends won't ever get into trouble with all these cheating on another party or whatever crap that goes along with it. A boyfriend, on the other hand, hohohoho, don't get me started on that.
Why? Why is it that when a guy-friend-turn-boyfriend, they turn into complete arseholes? THAT, I swear to God, is completely beyond my level of comprehension. And my level of comprehending stuffs isn't that low, you know, as gullible as I can get sometimes -_-" So, that is why I've decided to just skip the whole boyfriend phase and jumped straight into being engaged with one of my good guy friends. Heh. Did I just announce to the whole world that I'm engaged? Ohyes I just did :) Anyway, back to what I was saying before that shocker... Bottomline is, I love all my guy friends, yes, every single one of them. No matter what arseholes they are sometimes, most of the times, they're a great wall for me to lean on to. And no, there isn't a need to have any promises because I know they'll be there, especially you :) Of course my girl friends are the bestest of all the bestest of friends I could ever ask for :) NadSyidHanan, you girls know I love all of you to bits and I miss all of you like mad. Please, please, please be done and over with your exams soon so that we can have another girlsdayout which we haven't had in ageszszxzxz (ever since Hanan's birthday to be exact, that was almost a month ago!)!!
"Are you single?" And when I ask what does that matter, they would reply, "Oh, because I don't want to disturb another guy's girl." Goddammit, it's harmless in making friends, right? And I wouldn't classify making new friends (regardless of gender) as something that would disrupt or destroy somebody else's relationship. Unless all they have in their contorted mind is to have something more than just friendship. Seriously, such things like platonic relationships still do exist you know. Just because you just got to know a new person who happens to be of the opposite gender, doesn't mean you HAVE to start a whole new relationship with that person. Does anyone ever heard of taking things slow anymore??? And asking whether or not you stand a chance in "winning my heart" or "changing my mind" is seriously asking for it. If my signal of telling you that I'm not interested isn't strong enough, God knows how blunt I need to be to get the message across. Which is why, once again, I'm thankful for all the people that I have who are close and dear to me :) Which is why, I'm so thankful for all the friends that I have right now, who can talk about anything and everything under the sun, despite not meeting for long periods of time, and STILL maintain this...I donno...bond amongst us or something :) I love my life, thank you Allah :) And, really, if you still find it hard to believe, I AM ENGAGED. Labels: rambles |