|
Sunday, November 09, 2008 @ 4:27 PM
Haa it seems that Kel already read that almost-mushy-geli-nak-mampos entry which I mustered all my strength to come up with. How do I know? The moment he came out of my brother's room (yah, dia macam orang takde rumah sendiri), he mengucap-ed, istighfar and selawat all at once, plus making a lot of retching noises and coughing violently, and simultaneously begged for mercy from me.
Yeah, that is the reason why I love him so much. He shows so much support that no one else can for me (: No, babes, I do NOT harbour such feelings for him, what more get engaged to him eurgh. Alah, you should know the reason to why I post such an entry up anyway. And I must say, it's working quite well (: Thanks Kel, for existing in this world and for being the supposed fiance that you are. Hahahaha =D |