|
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 5:36 PM
annoyed habes.
I swear to God that this teacher who is pairing up with me to teach my primary one kids is @$%#^&@$%^#$^%$&#$@^@%^#$ irritating!!!!! Okay fine, so she's old and all but come on la, stop interrupting me when I'm bloody trying to carry out my lessons! It would be absolutely fine if she interrupts me and ask me something that is RELEVANT to the class but nooooooooooooooo...she would ask me about everything RANDOM, benda yang tidak ader kene mengene with the class at all!! And she would ask and ask and ask and ask and keep on asking me the same bloody question over and over and over again and she takes a bloody long time to reply whatever I told her. Even when we're in the staff room during our free time, she would come and bother me. That's fine with me, really. But it gets annoying when again and again she keeps on repeating everything she says for at least 10 times. I swear. I'm trying to get some control over my p1s but with her around, astarghfirullah, it's impossible to do so.
Sigh. Never mind. One more week. Just one more week and I can have my p1s to myself in peace. Somehow this one more week is becoming such a drag. Bacin. Labels: teacher rambles |