|
Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
the other half.
On Valentine's Day today, you gave me a key and told me that is the key to your heart.
Maybe it's time that I gave that particular someone a chance. He's been trying to convince me it's okay to open up my heart once again and I'm finally convinced. Surprisingly, I kind of know that this time round, he won't be the one to disappoint and that I can always count on him no matter what. He's changed a lot, and he promised he can be better for me. Nobody has ever made that kind of promise to me before and when he said all that, I was taken aback. He'll always be there wherever I go and will always wait patiently for me even if I take hours to complete my shopping or do whatever it is that I have to do without a sigh of complaint. I believe him, I don't even have the slightest bit of doubt in him. Another reason as to why I am finally being able to accept was because my dad and brother actually approve of him. They really do. And from the way dad said that he's a good guy and that he'll take care of me so long as I don't give him any nonsense. And dad prefers him to the other one, and I was actually infatuated with the other one at first. If dad can see what an amazing guy he is, then that's all I can ask for. Even abang seems to form some kind of a friendship with him already (: Finally, I've met someone who can tear my mind of him. Finally, I'm able to accept another into my life with all my heart. So, at long last, after one whole year of dramas and flings, I've finally met The One. Lange, I know we're gonna go against all odds together, baby, through the rain and through the shine. Everyone, meet Lange (: ![]()
Hahahahahahaha yes, for now, the only things that I can bear to give my heart to would be materialistic things which would guarantee to not break my heart. Human beings, on the other hand, I'll save my heart from going through all that trouble. Hoho Happy Valentine' Day to me indeed (: happy la siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa |