|
Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 9:44 PM
bloody pissed.
I'm really beginning to hate work. Not because of the students, but the ridiculous amount of admin work that needs to be done which is really quite unnecessary. And it doesn't help that there's this particular teacher who keeps going on mc or sick child leave almost every week, and I have to cover her classes all the time. So in one day, I can have 6 classes to manage simultaneously, it's not funny anymore. I can start lessons as early as 9AM and will go on all the way with no breaks in between until 4PM. I don't mind if it's only one day of the week, but sometimes it can go on for the whole week. Bloody hell it's primary school all over again - me doing the work for everybody else.
And the teachers here seemed to like getting fucked and pregnant to enjoy the benefits that the bloody government provide - four months fully paid leave, baby bonuses, sick child leave etc etc etc... In my opinion, if you want to be a teacher, don't get fucking pregnant all the time and dump all your bloody work to others who have a life other than sticking around in school all day doing an absurd amount of work covering for you. Hoh this really substantiates my stand in NEVER getting married at all. Menyusahkan orang lain tak habes habes. And I really wouldn't want anybody going on a rage like this I'm going mental. But, thank God for my kids, they're the ones who kept me going, the only reason why I dragged myself out of bed and go to work. Labels: teacher rambles |