|
Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 3:53 PM
please rewind.
There's this boy, a P6 boy, who's an eye-candy material. For me, at least. You know, tall (same height as i am. for a p6 boy, he's one of the tallest among the rest), has wavy hair, killer smile (with dimples! how not to cair?) and a nice pair of soft eyes. Well, he told me that he's got a few mixture of blood - chinese, indian, malay, portugese - that's probably the main cause of his charming good looks. And he's quite matured and well-behaved for a 12 year old too. If I was 8 years younger, I'd be crushing on him big time for sure. Confirm plus chop with seal and money-back guarantee.
Today, he came up to me and said, "Cikgu, I want to compliment you on something." "Wah, compliment seh. Ah nak compliment apa?" "You look very nice today." WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Somebody please slap me because I actually BLUSHED at that. I've NEVER blushed in the longest time eveerrrrr and ohmygod my P6 boy did just that. Astarghfirullah hal'azim...mengucap, Shah, mengucap. To think that I can still feel my cheeks burning while thinking about it. I'm smiling to myself right now. Alamak stoppit sak Shah. Hehehehe let's rewind 8 years back, shall we? (: Labels: teacher rambles |