|
Sunday, June 07, 2009 @ 4:15 PM
annoyed with my own damned self.
That meet up SHOULDN'T leave me feeling conflicted and confused with a heavy heart, sympathising and empathising with what actually happened to that someone. It shouldn't, it shouldn't, it shouldn't, because the moment I start sympathising with anything or anyone, all the rational thinking that I've been trying to stick with just went down the drain.
Why is it that I must mix sympathy with a whole other unrelated matter altogether? Nonsense, know. To think that I wanted to be a psychologist back then. I think I would die of emotional trauma during my first day at work if I were to be affected this badly each time someone decided to come to me for counselling. And right now, as usual, I just want to cower in my own comfort of pure seclusion because I'm scared. I'm a coward like that heh so sue me. Sometimes I care too much for my own goddamn good. Labels: rambles |