|
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 9:30 PM
"Cikgu Aishah!!!!!!!" *hugs*
Aaahh school has already started and now I'm wondering where the hell did the one month of so-called holiday disappeared to. Tsk, probably into thin air, no doubt. But as much as I dread waking up and dragging my increasingly big ass to school, all of that feelings vanished the moment one of my P1 kids came running to me and gave me a big hug. Lol. That really made my entire week already. And to think he did that while his mom was still standing there waving him off laaaah. Sooooo embarassingggggg omg. Another lagi-best moment was, my P3 girl came and salam me and saying that she missed me. Aaawww...
Okay, I take back all my words about having to want more holidays. Seeing my kids are worth every while (: And I don't bloody care about missing another year of getting into NIE anymore. I don't have my kids with me all the way over at Jurong hehe. Even with these piggy flu mania, I'll still come to school and make sure I get to see them every day (: Oh, talking about piggy flu, two of them cousins got hit by it already. The elder sister either got it from her school (republic poly) or Butter Factory -_- And of course her sumpah lembek younger sister was bound to get infected too since she can't even shield herself from a normal cold. Haiz. Now the whole family is being quarantined at home with a CCTV attached to monitor their every move. Oh by the way, this is my most minahrep cousin whom everyone in the family gave up advising her to change. Even gramps was like saying, "Ah bagos. Biar dia dudok rumah tak merayap-rayap pergi joget-joget sana sini." Lol to think she can find a silver lining despite all these. But it's true anyway. I'm just hoping that this flu doesn't take a turn for the worse for her, even if she's one...annoying adik sedara -_- Haiy. Right, back to marking. This term, I'll make sure I get my markings done on time with no lagging behind whatsoever. Urgh learnt the hard way from semester 1. I is don't want to go back to that bonkers stage man. Nono. No good. Labels: teacher rambles |