I was looking through all the photos that I've been keeping with me since secondary one. There were some that were tampered with - either some faces were cut off, some faces were drew upon and some had heart shapes drawn over that person's face heh. Some pictures gave me a pang of wistfulness, thinking of how things could have been and would have been. But that was only momentary because I couldn't be more thankful with what I have now.
Then I came across them neoprints. Those neoprints go all the way back 7 years ago. And most of the neoprints that we spent a ghastly 7smackeroos on (i counted and i spent approximately close to twohundredbucks on neoprints hokay) were pretty much worth every cent. Because, you see, most of the neoprints had my bestie in it with me - Nad.
Nad's probably the only friend who's stuck by me for almost a decade now, despite some shitty times that we went through. 99.99% of those shitty times that happened was of course, thanks to yours truly. I'm the destroyer of all things, everything within my reach would be doomed to destruction. But not with Nad, amazingly. She's literally my better half, she compliments me. I'm loud, she's quiet. I'm have the heart of a batu zamrud, she's emotional (well i can't exactly say that for the situation now lol. i could safely say that role's reversed). I'm the blurrest of cock alive and she's, well, sharp. I get lost all the time, she finds the way every single time. I'm sure you've gotten my drift now. And she's probably the only person who could just ignore me whenever I have that hyena-mode of mine turned on, thank God for that. I would've died of over-laughter (i could be the first one to die from laughing too much) if she doesn't buat bodoh with my insane antics.
What I'm trying to say is, I can never be thankful enough for having Nad around in my life. Only God knows how much she's been there for me through thick and thin - and I can't say I've been half the good friend she has been to me. But the thing is, she isn't just my good friend, she's like a sister. A sister I've never had (though i am thankful for having an elder-little sister like sissy lol). And I love her. I never got round to saying these kind of things to everyone who means the world to me, maybe it's high time I should. Nad changed my life in more ways than one and I can definitely say she knows me better than anyone else in the whole world. There hasn't been a time where she ignored my calls or didn't reply to my texts - she's always there.
Nad, babe, thank you so much for always being around, for being a confidante, for being a sister through all these 7 years (: You're the first best girlfriend I've ever had throughout my
20 19 years. And even with my luck and selengebacin-ness, I'm hoping and praying against all odds that you and I, will remain best friends forever. I love you, darl *hugs*
