|
Friday, September 04, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
All of you should know by now that I'm never really a melayu person. Yes, I may like listening to jiwang songs occasionally (strictly indon, no malaysians' malay songs please), immerse myself in the melayu arts and bloody teach Bahasa Melayu every single day. But I'm never, never, never the jiwa melayu kampung melayu person. Never was, never will.
Today was a bloody good example. I shall not go into details of what exactly happened. But really ah, kalau dah melayu tu perangai melayu je. So don't complain when others rank us number one again in being the laziest, the notorious and other undesired and infamous titles because we are very well living up to the damned expectations of society. Please eh, how do you expect the kids to succeed if the teachers themselves can't be bothered about fucking anything. Labels: teacher rambles |