|
Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
I don't know why but school is seriously becoming into a fucked up place. Or maybe it already is. And I don't fucking know why people like to make such a big deal out of fucking every thing.
Me being close with other teachers from different department has become an issue. Just because I'm a fucking Cikgu Melayu means I can't be friends with teachers who teach other subjects is it? Is it MY fault that the other cikgu melayus are such two faced bastards of a cow? Is it MY fault that the other cikgus are like way older than me, hence the frequency is totally way off? Is it MY fault that the teachers from the other departments can actually be my friends who have my back whenever I need them instead of backstabbing me? FUCK NO. To think that even when I'm doing my fucking job has become such a wrong thing. I'm just doing my job, is it wrong that I want to do my job well? Is it fucking WRONG to have MY students doing better than the other students from other classes? SO WHAT IF I'M JUST AN UNTRAINED TEACHER. DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T DO MY JOB WELL? IS IT WRONG FOR MY STUDENTS TO SUCCEED? Things like these seriously make me want to quit my job and chase my forgotten dream of becoming a stewardess. Really. All I need to do is just to have a little talk with dad. That's all it takes to have a career switch haiz. Labels: teacher rambles |