|
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
i swear i'll never fall again.
I like you. A lot. And there's a high possibility that I am falling in love with you. But it just doesn't happen that way. And it sure as hell doesn't happen that easily. I hate feeling like this and I hate seeing you like that.
We're just two screwed up people who happened to coincide with each other. How everything will fall into place, I have no idea. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Maybe we're from different universe, from different worlds, never meant to meet but we did anyway. And that's what screws everything up. You're worth it, because you bring my guard down when no one else even comes close. You're worth it, because of some unfathomable reason unknown to me, I trust you not to abuse that trust I have in you when I bring my guard down. And you're different, like a breath of fresh air, something that I want, something that I need. Right now, while waiting for you to reply/call me, I'm waiting with bated breath because I don't know what to expect from you. And that's what scares me most of the time. Fuck. This is why I'm becoming dysfunctional at falling in love. Labels: Yan |