|
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 1:47 AM
There is STILL such things as platonic relationship, okay? What is platonic relationship, you ask? Oh, I forgot. You don't seem to understand big words that well. Platonic relationship, simply put, means friendship. A normal friendship, nothing more than that. No agendas, no expectations, nothing. Just a simple friendship between two people. And it doesn't matter whether or not these two people are from the opposite sex. A normal friendship can exist between a boy and a girl. It's as simple as that.
So don't go around making such a big hoo-haa about me hanging out with a FRIEND of mine who just so happens to be your friend too. Yeah, so that friend of mine is a friend of my ex-boyfriend. So what? Does that mean I have to restrict the categories of friends that I should have? If I can't be friends with any of my ex-boyfriend's friends, then I shouldn't even be friends with you, should I? Things are over between us for ages already, and I befriended him waaaaaaay after we broke up, you know that very well. What's with all this rubbish talk about betrayal and rules? We are friends, dammit. It just so happens that he lives nearby. It doesn't hurt that he's a great company to be with and it's not his fault that he can be a better friend than you. Please la eh jangan nak merepek berbual konek kat sini boleh tak. |