|
Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 8:20 PM
don't give me this feeling, i'll only believe it.
"So am I the first girl whom you spent the whole night with without having sex?"
"You're the first girl for everything to me." "Haaahh...bullshit." It was only 6.13AM when we decided to call it a night..or day, whichever you prefer. But even with freezing feet and aching body because of the bloody cold night (i was in a short dress and sandals. imagine my agony, people), I couldn't fall asleep immediately as much as my body was begging for me to, for obvious reasons (: So it was supper at Bencoolen (seriously, every time we go out, he never fails to make me feel like a freaking tourist), movie at Cathay, a little detour at...somewhere, aaaand grocery shopping at Mustafa at 5 in the morning. Please remind me not to watch any more horror movies with this little boy in the near future because my ears could actually bleed by listening to the amount of profanities that was muttered/screamed throughout the whole movie. My right hand almost went numb because he was squeezing it so tightly haiz. Orang tak bersalah pon kene maki -_- I swear, in our whole row, I was the only girl. The only girl who giggled when the scary scenes came on, since the whole row of big boys (ahem) were screaming their lungs out and squeezing their eyes shut. Yan made a new friend with the dude sitting beside me since they were both asking me what was happening on screen *shakes head* After that we went round and round and round the city on foot till we ended up at Mustafa. I'm not going to elaborate on what happened there (: So we cabbed back home, only to realise that I was wearing his cardigan and he was wearing my jacket (: Yes, he can fit into my jacket. Surprise, surprise. And we ended up talking all the way back home. Heh, so much for wanting to sleep in the cab ehhh (: I woke up to his faint smell because his cardigan was right in my face. I wouldn't be too sure if that was the best thing to wake up to, but it's definitely one of my top ten heh. But despite all of these, please make it real or take it all away. Labels: Yan |