|
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
so i sneak out to the garden to see you
Someone decided to give in to my whiny request and made his way all the way to the East just to go to my happy place (: And at my happy place, the fantasies are endless (:
"You, nak pakai baju ape ni. I tak tau laaa..." "Alah baju you sume same pe. Amik je la satu." "You pilihkan I laaaaa..." "Ish kalau I pilih, you tak yah pakai ape ape." No place on earth can beat Ikea as my happy place now. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((: On an entirely different note altogether, I am never gonna take up any emcee-ing job anymore because I can NOT host for nuts omgzxzxz. Sing for the audience, can. No problem. I've got a whole year of performing experience to back me up for that. But to think of impromptu lines to say, making sure that they're in line with the programme AND entertaining the audience..? No, thank you. I'd rather sing out of tune any time compared to that. But nevertheless, dinner&dance was a blast. All the credit goes to my wonderful co-hosts, Yanie and Luqman - without whom I would have definitely died on stage lol. |