|
Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
this doesn't even feel like falling (:
Jacob Black is motherfucking hot omg how can anyone be so hot until like that i'd bet he's not human wait a minute of course he's not human he's a freaking motherfucking hot werewolf hahahahahaha
Okay. Breathe. Hello (: Well, I'd obviously caught New Moon like finaaaaaalllyyyy tsk tsk. Blame it on the fact that I was leaving on the 3rd itself that I only manage to catch it like after a week from the release date. If not for that, I'd already be the first in line heh heh. But then again, despite the ONLY turn on about the movie, it pretty much sucked. I was utterly disappointed. And pissed off too. THE MOVIE IS SUPER MEREPEK LAAAA!! Firstly, Bella, ohmygod Bella, she is in dire need to go for acting classes to learn more about expressing herself rather than surviving on her only TWO different expressions. If you can ever count that as an expression in the first place. Secondly, the lines. The lines are bloody CORNY and LAME, I swear. It is NOT LIKE THAT in the book at all. Thirdly, WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT?! "Marry me." *stops at Bella's retarded facial expression* Ohmygod I was royally pissed. And he had to shoulder the unfateful events that followed after the movie hehe. I was super cranky nyaha :D It's funny to see how he tried to acqueise to every single whiny demands that I made lol. He even had to finish up my pasta (which was full of onions btw) just because I refused to take another bite of it thanks to the nasty aftertaste I had in my mouth bleargh. I still can't remove the image of him dancing because he was evidently very happy with what I bought for him from Aussie :D It's amazing how blogging about the day spent with him made my blog entry turn into this...mindless rants and gushing over the small nitty gritty details about everything, no matter how significant or not. Made me feel like a lovestruck teenybooper like I was 5 years ago sheesh. Shit. I can say 5 years ago just like that and my age was already in two digits 5 years ago. ARGH. On a sidenote, I'd literally shopped till I dropped today hehe. Got myself 7 dresses, 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of shoes, a bag and a shitload of nonsense accessories which I doubt I'll wear. And I'm offically in love with Forever21 at VivoCity. Only the outlet at Vivo is in a decent condition for me to shop happily because the clothes are in order unlike the one at Wisma. I get very rimas just looking at the clothes strewn all over the place. How to find nice bajus like that?? I wanna go shopping again! Oh hello Mr Suffian, you're back from K.L already. Yay (: |