|
Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 1:59 AM
should've started running a long, long time ago
"I promise you, when that day comes, that will be the day I'm gonna take things on a whole new different level for us. I promise."
As overwhelmed as I felt when he said that, I can't help thinking that...eventually, promises are meant to be broken more than they were to be kept. Why do I still have these reservations towards him when he had been nothing other than being so accomodating and considerate towards me? I told him that I'll miss him. Out loud. I swear I've never been able to do that at all. Ever. And I realised that I've been telling him a lot of things that I never thought I could tell anyone at all. I'm just being ridiculous here, I know. But I can't help but feel ambivalent towards all this. It's undeniable that what we have now is waaay wayyyyy better than what we had last year. I couldn't be more thankful for that. But when I get too happy with the way things are, I'd tend to withdraw myself back from it all. The reason is pretty much obvious if you get my drift. Can I just go Australia later tonight and not come back? Sigh. Labels: Yan |