|
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
BOLEH JADI GILA
School is driving me crazy, I want to die. And I thought since I'm leaving in about 6 months' time, they'd cut me some slack and lighten my workload. Hah, FUCKING FAT CHANCE. The more I'm leaving, the more bullshit they want to give me. Snap every single fucking opportunity to make full use of me before I go.
DO YOU ALL FUCKING THINK THAT I'M A FUCKING ROBOT? Sure, give me small classes. But these small classes are with the students that will drain every single ounce of energy that I have. I tried, really, for these past few weeks. Tried everything within my means to make them at least benefit from the lessons - no such luck. And the best part is, these classes are back to back. 8.00 - 9.30AM: Primary 2 10.00AM - 11.00AM: Primary 4 11.00AM - 12.00AM: Primary 6 12.00AM - 1.30PM: Primary 5 Yes, that's how my day looks like every single fucking day. Oh, and on Mondays, I have remedial from 2 to 3.30PM. I can just bleeddddddddddd looking at my timetable every time I sit at my desk, which is not so often since I'm NEVER at my desk anymore except for before and after school hours. This year, I really have got NO motivation to come to school every morning. Last year, I find it hard to have reasons to have any reasons to NOT come to school. This year, I can find plenty. I just find it hard to have any reasons at all to come. I wanna mc this whole week. Labels: teacher rambles |