|
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 @ 9:52 AM
i want to carry on (:
I can't believe this is already the third year that I am in this school. Okay la, not exactly three years but the first batch of pupils that were under my care are already in secondary school now OMG. I actually saw through them since primary 5 and now they are in secondary 1 and they came on the first day of school to visit me sdflhwoeifhpofisdknsokngsdslfkhoihgweiurwpoi
It felt surreal. Especially when my favourite (remember the boy who complimented me hehe *blush) boy dropped by and this time, kononnya vocabulary dah power la kan since da sec1 skarang, he said that I looked gorgeous. Hahahahahahahaha astarghfirullah hal'azim what's with me and young boyssssss?!?! I had a crush on my friend's younger brother (the one who went on the Aussie trip together with me) who's just freaking fifteeeeeeennnnn. It doesn't help that he's much taller than me and is sooooooooo adorable masya'Allah. And that sepet boy, with his new haircut, looks like a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD eh. Hello, 10 years younger from his actual age especially when he's dressed in tshirt and carry around his bagpack like that! -_- Now I really do look like the part as his sugar mummy. I is depressed. ANYHOOS, back to the surreal part. Yeah, surreal, for the fact that I've been in this school long enough to see my pupils grow. Heck, the first primary one batch that I took when I first started are already in primary three now. Some are even donning the prefect ties and badges. My adorable primary ones last year are mostly in my primary two class right now, so I'm pretty much happy with that hehe. But I can sense that this semester (the ONLY semester that I'd experience this year anyway) would be very saturated for me, judging from the fact that I'm only taking those cannot-make-it students from each level -_-" Makin terujilah kesabaran saya haiz. It doesn't help that I'm put to a primary 6 class, again. The horrors of PSLE are already starting, I'm sensing some depression somewhereeee...haha. I'm just holding on to the comfort of last year's achievement. If I can do it last year, why not this year, yes? Taking a primary 6 class is probably the most satisfying job because you're there to see them through their last lap -- at least for now hurhur. It's already my third year, and the desire to teach is still strong (: Thank you, Allah, and please don't let this passion of mine die too soon. And Naddie darling, congratulations again on your acceptance to joining the MOE family! Hehe. I promise you babe, it'll be fun (: Oh btw, I've created a new blog, just in case. http://loopsiedoodles.blogspot.com Labels: teacher rambles |