|
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 @ 8:22 AM
unmistakable
I may be a little apprehensive about how 2010 is gonna be but... I'm just hanging on. Giving everything up is so tempting and that little escape route (which screams IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, HIDE HERE) had never been so enticing. But there's always this little bit of inquisitivity to find out how would it be if I were to hang on. And despite everything else, why give up now when I've been hanging on for so long already? All these trials and tribulations are here for a reason or two - and I know that amongst all the possible reasons there is, none of it would suggest anything about suffering. Sure, there's bound to be difficulties along the way definitely. If I can emerge out of this unscathe, whoopwhoophurray to me (:
5 more months, that's all it takes, gruelling or not. As for you... No hopes, no expectations. Like we agreed upon. Yeah, I still need to remind myself that all the time. But hanging on to what we have now albeit the great impediments and never ending doubts that I might have been scaring myself with, it's worthwhile. Haha, ironic, yes I know, it's almost cruel. Almost. Labels: rambles |