|
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 @ 8:10 PM
everything will be alright if i just breathe
So for the past few days this blog was kept alive (or something like that) by FarahDiyna Mustiqa Binte Syed Mohd Hashim. Heh. The house internet connection had been pretty sucky of late due to the spoilt router I guess. My room's computer wasn't connected, and I hate blogging using the computer at the living room. Dad's finally bought a new router and yay! =) But yet again, the comp's being reformated again and all my files are gone. Not all la, just that I have to redownload the fonts and brushes for Adobe all over again. Gah.
Ahhneewaayss.. Last Thursday was by far the most fattening day of the year. Why? My maths tutor treated the whole class for a belated valentine's treat and bought all of us ice-cream. Yup, each of us had an ice-cream cone PLUS three tubs of Ben&Jerry's. I mean, the three tubs were shared among the 16 of us la but only less than half of the class actually ate it. Hurhur. And then later that night, Syid, Hanan and I went to Nad's place and surprised her with an ice-cream cake. Her birthday maaah. Hoho, somebody is really really really really old =D So yes, technically, as you can see, I had LOTS of ice-cream in just a day. I can go without ice-cream for the next few months or so but heck, I just had McFlurry last night =D "Nasib baik korang tak sabo aku. Aku baru je habes mandi!" Syida averted her glances at me towards Nad and twitched her mouth a little....And that's what Nad got =) Hehe. Every year, without fail, she'll always get sabo-ed. Somehow..=D Mmhmm..the rest of the week was pretty much a drab, with nothing much to do over the long holidays besides catching up on work and completing assignments. Heh. The parents went over to KL for a short trip again and left me alone at home to party! Well, not quite lah. Just that I can turn up the volume of the speakers a bit while jengjeng-ing on the guitar, which I've not done so in quite a while =) Haa, it feels good to feel the tip of my fingers hurting again. Spent a night at gramma's and that just made me miss Daddy more. Ohwell. All I have to say is, she'll pay sooner or later. Fullstop. Managed to spend the last bit of the holiday with my declared-at-the-tagboard boyfriend. Hehe. "I love you more than I love watching soccer...finals!" "I love you more than sleeping!" "I love you more than guitars!" "I'm running out of things to say already leehh..." ![]() ![]() "I love you more than anything else in the whole wide world." |