|
Monday, March 05, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
for the love of
I FINALLAAAAY got to spend a bit of time with kakak just now!! Thank god I decided to head home straight after school and she was still at home, today being her off day. Then she graciously invited me to tag her along to Parkway Parade to exchange her Dorothy Perkins baju and buy a bit of stuff there =) It's been too long since I get to hang out with her lah. And it has been ages since she took me out shopping *no shame face* =D And of course! Having not spent some quality time with her in a while means not camwhoring with her too =) Armed with a relatively good camera phone, it's obvious that, well, I took the opportunity =D
She was some sort in a binging mood today, what with the purchase of sushis and cheese cake of Ichiban sushi. And if that wasn't enough, she treated me to ice-cream as well =) Which turned out to be quite messy.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I'm in a relatively good mood while blogging this because Mr Kailani destressed me with just a simple phonecall a moment ago =) Okaylah actually I called because he texted me in the first place. And this guy never fails to make my day even though it's already at night =) Haaa... Ohwell but anywaays..March is reallly gonna be a major pain in the arse. I won't be blogging much though, having a very packed month with no breather. And I bet it's gonna be this way all the way until the A's. Like I said, bring it onn...(somehow this isn't said with much gusto as compared to that previous entry in january, in which i said this as well. gah.) Take care, lovelies. |