|
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @ 11:42 PM
his 18th
![]()
Haha, and to think the night before, we had a so-called tiff and I HAD to be unreasonable with him for a bit so that he won't have any suspicions about the surprise I had planned out. Although he told me he was a bit suspicious about Anwar and his mama, he didn't expect me to be there at his void deck, armed with a kilogram of ice-cream cake and a bunch of wonderful people =D Thank you, darlings, for making the celebration worthwhile =) Thanks to Nad (she rushed down after meeting her sister) , Hanan (she ponteng-ed ngaji for this!) and Syida (especially! she came down despite being tired after hockey practice) for being there and calming my nerves down =) Thank you, Adilla, for meeting me up first to help me carry the many many bags and cake =) Thank you, Qhairil, for coming up with the sabo plan =) Thank you, Anwar, for being the distraction =) Thank you Ammar, Izzat and Farid, for complying with me and agreed to come surprise him at my request even though you guys BARELY know me =) Thank you, Khairul and Taufiq for rushing down there after work =) You guys are totally awesome la =) Aaaand to you, Mohammad Kailaniiiii =)))) I love you, baby. Happy 18th birthday =) Okay, you're officially 18 years and a day old by the time I'm typing, and you know what that means ;) I love you, and I want to spend more of your birthdays together with you in the years to come, insya'Allah =) Aaand I love you, with all my heart =)
Ni lagi, dated three years back in 2004 =D See how innocent we look, in baju Melayu and all, with two people in between to separate us. Hehe =D![]() This is us, now =) And I'm still madly in love with you, still falling head over heels for you, still falling in love with you =) And I don't think I'm ever gonna stop doing that =) Labels: Kai |