|
Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 2:24 AM
i misssssssssss yooooohhooooooooooooo
Even though it's only like been less than a week since I last saw Mohammad Kailani, I miss him like an idiot right this very moment now. The last time that I actually get to spend time with him was last Saturday, tu pon about two hours plus je. Where got enough, you tell me?! =(
And now that school's already started for him...and that school's been getting more demanding for me...plus all our after-school-activities...doesn't that somehow equate to being impossible to meet up now? =( It'll be hard for me since, well, when he wasn't schooling yet, I have the luxury of just ringing him up or simply punch down a few words on the handphone, requesting him to fetch me from school, in which he'll either acqueise graciously or reject slowly. Now? If I were to sms him to fetch me from school, I think he'll maki me instead. Hurhur. And I hate his school timetable, what with making him come school early in the morning at 9 and only letting him go in the late afternoon. I hate the way Nanyang Poly is technically separating my boyfriend away from me =( It's like, fat chance now la that I can get to lepaskan rindu to him as and when I like! Even phonecalls before we sleep nowadays are kinda like..... duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh because he's shagged and I'm...stoning. Wah peng ah! And the most __________ part is, there's nothing that he could do about it. Sigh. THIS IS ONLY HIS FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!! *PULLSHAIR* Ever since Monday, our exchanged sms-es are minimal (thanks to my perangai moments) and phonecalls are __________. Haha, I very dramamama leh. It's just less than a week sehhhhhhhh. but... I MISS YOU LAH MOHAMMAD KAILANI =( Labels: Kai |