|
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 @ 7:00 PM
im a fucking fuckwitt.
If I had a gun, I'd definitely have no hesitation to point it to my head right this very moment now, and pull the trigger. I'd rather do that than have this fucked up feeling dominating me, disabling me to do anything that is rational.
How the fuck did I ever manage to start this bloody fight over something so fucking small? Just because he didn't answer my phone this morning so that I could pass him the freaking brownies which I specially woke up in the middle of the night to make for him, and that he could simply laugh it off, and that he thinks my geram-ness is freaking amusing.............I really am blowing this out of proportion, aren't I? I really should go fuck myself upside down... and then I'll drown myself in misery, and not surface up ever again. I must be the biggest fuckwitt in the entire face of the universe in the history of mankind. |